Friday, March 30, 2012

Its Going Down...

   So yesterday was my palliative care appointment they talk with kevin and i about our concerns, fears things like that.  It was a great visit they helped us put the finishing  touch on our birthing plan best of all Kairi was finally able to meet with them i was so happy about that they were  able to talk to kai through her emotions, about hannah the possibilities and whatever other questions she will have, kairi also got to tour the NICU and met some of the nurses her favorite part of the tour was the snack area of course lol i'm hoping they can talk to her dad too the more the better.  I also got scheduled for my c-section yay!!!!...i'm lying i'm scared out of my mind i don't like c-sections never had one i was trying to keep my record  but in this case i know it will be worth it and i'm giving my fears to my lord he knows what to do with it, as it gets closer i will definitely let u guys know when its going down i just don't wanna jinx it lol even though my faith tells me she will make it til my c-section date... i'm still gonna wait til it gets closer.  I took kairi back home, me,kevin and her dad talked some more and we are on the same page im just happy we all can talk and get along its been rough but we are still family and we will be that way.... Its just amazing how everything and everyone is falling into place.  Now the last thing i need to do is talk to my little sister about what i expect from her that day i love that girl to death my favorite-ist sister in the world but lord she is from another planet and i don't want no problems or her getting into it with nurses and doctors most importantly her blonde questions or blonde comments us as family understand that Adrianne isn't wrap to tight but other people might not understand her so i will have a list for her of DO's and DONT's and pretty much just stay quiet.  Pray for me y'all....and her lol.



3 comments: