Saturday, March 17, 2012

33 WEEKS & COUNTING......

  Hey guys just giving a update on the end of my week, Thursday i turned 33 weeks yay!!! every week i'm still pregnant is a celebration for me 7 more weeks to go it, also i finally went for my glucose test drank that nasty orange flat soda  waited an hour  they drew my blood and it was over went bought some groceries that was it my day was pretty much over been on the couch ever since i've been having a lot of back pain so i try and stay off my feet when i can. Friday was a little busy for us leah had a her one year doctors appointment i didn't know they were going to give so many shots my poor baby she got 3 shots in her leg they did a PPD annnd took some blood by time we left the doctors office she was passed out for trip to new york, i couldn't help wondering once Hannah is born how am  i gonna deal with the fact of her having to get different test or surgeries or watching her in pain and cant do anything about it, something in me always give me the same answer "god will bring you through it all" and i instantly feel at peace.  We got to NYC  i went over to the besties house (shenna) we did our female bonding its good having her to talk too sometimes you just need a ear to listen she's always positive even when i'm being negative she calls to check up on me make sure i'm getting my test done even though sometimes i could be a pain in the butt she still calls i always knew why our friendship lasted so long but through this hard time  its really clear now and its made me a better friend too, anyway we picked up Kairi she played a little with her friends (shaka and eboni) we came home and our friday was over.


Today is saturday i was so tired i couldn't sleep lil Hannah was moving all night every time i turned to get comfortable she came and changed it lol i wanted to sleep in this morning but kevin had to go for his morning run so i got made the kids breakfast and started my grumpy, i took a nap with leah and woke up  a new person, we took the kids to the park they played had a good time Kairi made some friends  we came home watched some movies ate dinner the rest of the saturday is relaxing thats it until tomorrow talk to y'all soon....

    

No comments:

Post a Comment