Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finally Over!!!! YES!!!!

Good day,afternoon,night (depends what time your reading this)
 This morning i woke up early and ready, Today is the day i go to court to finally be done with all this custody and legal mumbo jumbo i don't plan on ever seeing that place again. I got there 9' o clock on the dot, shortly after i arrived Abdul was came (kairis dad) we went up together and waited for our lawyers i think out of all the times we had to keep going back and forth to this place this one was more comfortable we actually spoke before we got called in to see the judge it was just a peaceful atmosphere everything went smooth we submitted our papers, annnnnd we got called first in and out paper work is done and soon everything should finally final i will be a free agent....well not really cause i'm already spoken for but it will feel good to know i can actually say i'm not legally married even though we've been legally separated for a little over 3 years so this closure was a great feeling.  It sucks to have my oldest daughter away from me most of the time especially since she has a little sister  but what i'm realizing is sometimes in life we have to do things we don't too but needs to be done, Kairi is in a great school  shes taken care of and she's happy,  To be honest i kind of commend her father because most men wouldn't go so hard for there kid, kids always have there mothers but not there fathers so the fact she can say she grew up with both of her parents i'm happy about that.

Its such a Beautiful day today kevin and i are  gonna take leah to the park and enjoy the day, Besides having a simple settlement today, Today i am 32 weeks pregnant yay!!!!  i"m so happy and blessed to have made it this far i've read so many other cases were the women didn't get this far but i did by the grace and mercy of my heavenly father, if tomorrow things go left i'm at least i know i did my part and continued my pregnancy and will have no regrets.  Hannah is active and moving around i love feeling her move to me its her way of communicating with me and letting me know she is still there with me. About 8 more weeks to go i just want to get to full term.  Leah had so much fun in the park it was nice to see her with her grandmother playing.  As a kid i didn't  have that kind of relationship with my grandparents i met my mothers mom once my dad parents i've never met so  i love the fact my kids are close with there grandparents, i do wish my mom was more active in her grand kids life but she getting her life together so i understand  and my dad..well he has his family in maryland but he speaks to them every now and then thats just my side of the  family kevins side of  the family love and adore leah she's a lucky baby his family is big so shes just loved all around kairi too her dads family have helped me take care of her since she was a baby and since shes the only grandchild in NYC so she has her grandmother and aunt to her self all the time they are blessed and when little hannah comes she will be blessed to with a big family to love and cherish her.

to end my night i went with my sister Adrianne and best friend Shenna to the movies it was nice to get out and be normal a little bit (whatever normal is) we were suppose to see that tyler perry movie Good Deeds we ended up seeing project X at first i was so against seeing that movie i didn't see the point in me seeing it a lil rich has a big party big deal BUT after watching that movie i have to say it was good and funny to me it was better then hangover like too hilarious i really enjoyed it.  im thankful for the people in my circle like shenna she's a great friend  close enough to be my sister love her to death she gave me a beautiful god son who i adore who made our friendship even tighter but dont tell her i said  that dont want to blow her  head up. well thats it for tonight its already late and i need my rest take care everyone. i pray for everyone peace, happiness, and love, goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love you too man. I'm glad God has blessed me by us crossing paths.

    ReplyDelete