Tuesday, March 13, 2012

FETAL MRI

Good day all,
so today was the fetal MRI i pray i would never ever have to do that again i thought i was going to lose my mind, Ive never had a MRI done kevin made it sound so simple and easy i guess because where he had to get a MRI  it was simple but me nothing was easy or simple about it first of all they lay you on this thin HARD bed (thats what we will call it) with one pillow, i don't know about y'all but i like 3 to 4 pillows anyway im on my back then they put this weird machinery thing on my stomach and tape me down with headphones on...yes i said TAPE ME DOWN i was ok with all of this until i went into that machine i thought i was going to flip out i asked how long was it gonna take she says 30-45 mins REALLY??? omg as i lay there theres a whole bunch of noise beeping and then she keeps saying hold your breathe for like 20 seconds at a time women i got asthma lol,  after a while i had a headache and felt lightheaded then the legs fell asleep,the left side of my hip started hurting and of course my back was killing me a whole 45 minutes passed and right when i thought i was about to hit the emergency button they give u in case you panic she says your done..... finally i sat up so fast my poor left foot was swollen and the left side of my hip still hurts.  Unfortunately i didn't get my results they have to send it to the  gyn  doctor so i have to wait til next week :-( so more waiting *jeopardy song*

Hannah did well with all that noise she stay chilled did her little moving but nothing serious.  I pray for minimal problems i hope theres no problems but im going to be realistic and pray for a outcome that we and the doctors can work with im tired so thats it for tonight tomorrow im gonna finally go and get this glucose test done until then don't forget to say your prayers and thank GOD for all the good in your life and remember "it could always be worst" much love and goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it was a bad experience for you. Hope you feel better love ya.

    ReplyDelete