Monday, March 12, 2012

JOKES OF THE DAY

Todays post is short just wanted to give you guys the funny not so funny thing that happened today, I thought my water broke this morning, It was around 11am and i sneezed like three times now im going to be honest sometimes when i sneeze.....well you guys know the rest if you don't ask a women what usually happens when a women is pregnant and sneezes back to my story now "that" happened a little but a few seconds after i felt a gush a real gush so i froze and waited i wasn't sure if it was my water breaking or "y'all know"  i thought about how far along i was and if it was my water breaking i panicked something said to wait and see if more comes down so i..... ummm *whispering* i changed and relaxed then i started feeling contractions i started panicking again but they like 15 mins apart and once i laid down  the contractions slowed down and there was no more leakage baby is active and all is good "wiping sweat off forehead." Let me give you guys another joke so im sitting in the living room the left side of my chest under my rib cage starts to hurt now my little brother  (adam) and kevin are talking about the guy from zoolander how he plays the same roles (fat and clumsy) there words not mine i say oooo my chest is hurting no response i hear adam say hes not like will smith and they go in about will smith i repeat my chest is hurting never got a response so i yell so thats the last thing im going to hear you guys talking about before i DIE will smith? they look at me and start dying with laughter *shaking my head*  thankfully it was  just gas it went away.

 Tomorrow is my fetal MRI appointment i'm nervous but also glad that i'm final going to be able to know whats going on with hannah so i can finally make a decision on either doing the c-section or vaginal birth,, i really don't want to do a c-section im terrified of that but i will do whatever i have to do (like i said before) so tomorrow i will have something all about hannah and our appointment  since shes not here yet sometimes i have to improvise and talk about my life events. That is it for tonight goodnight my peeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment