Saturday, July 7, 2012

Journey part 1 day 10

Today was a quiet day since Hannah is sedated she sleeps most of the time, its not a heavy sedation she still moves her arms and legs and look around she's just sedated enough not to fight the vent (even though she still does) today they had to put in another central line in her neck its called a venus central line its in her Jugular vein this one is for medication, fluid, and whatever else they might need it for. (The one they did yesterday in the groin the Femoral central line is a arterial central line thats for a direct blood pressure,draw blood and blood gases) before they did the one in the neck they tried one more time to get a IV on her extremities no luck while looking for veins they noticed Hannah was pale and her blood count was low yesterday so the doctors decided to give her a blood transfusion which gave her back her rosy pink color. In my last post i forgot to mention she had a fever of 102.1 and it wasn't going lower then 100.0  she also had a lot of Mucus it is very thick, the nurse believe theres some infection going on in there even though they all came back negative they sent another culture today so we will see, the nurse said it might come back negative since they started her on antibiotics already which is fine with me and her fever is gone so pray with us that  monday they will give us a date for surgery.

My mother  always says "don't have confidence in flesh(humans) they will always disappoint you" i have been disappointed by a few people but the last disappointment i didn't take to well maybe because i didn't expect it from this person, i really respected this person and still do but i really did learn not to put humans on a god deserving pedestal and HE made realize that when everyone else turns there back on us HE's still there and i love God more for that reason he is the difference i've been looking for all my life, the lord also puts people into my family's life who can help us in areas we cant help our selfs in He knows my needs better then i do. Anyway i thank god for this person they have been a blessing to my life in so many other ways.  Im keeping this post short today since my last one was very very long lol but before i go i opened my bible and my eyes automatically locked on this scripture.

2 Samuel 21:47-51
"The Lord lives! blessed be the rock! Let God be Exalted,
The rock of my salvation! It is God who avenges me,and 
subdues the people under me; He delivers me from my enemies.
You also lift me up above those who rise against me; you delivered
me from the violent man.  Therefore i will give thanks to you, O Lord, 
Among the Gentiles, and sing praises to your name.  He is the tower of
salvation to his king, and shows mercy to his anointed, to David and his 
descendants forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment