Sunday, July 22, 2012

JUST ME AND MY THOUGHTS

My sister Onica, all of you know bert & Ernie, her son and my nephew Daniel, and my daughter Kairi.

OMG this is us with Elmo i love elmo!!! thats my Kevin <3

Family On Sesame street.

The weekend is over *sigh* i cant complain it was good, friday i stayed overnight  with Hannah it was a typical baby night she woke up every 3 hrs when she wanted to be changed and repositioned, sleep wasn't to bad i got some sleep, surprisingly i missed the middle of the night wake up cries (i say that now right?) i would hear her little faint voice squealing for help lol thankfully i don't sleep hard so it's not hard to hear her when she cries since she had no voice. Saturday morning i woke up bright and early took a shower, did my morning worship and got ready for Sesame Place. We arrived it was warm outside but not warm enough for the water rides i knew that but still went on the rides, at one point the sun came out and it was beaming but that didn't last to long lol. My little leah had a ball she went on her first ride i was so worried she would cry or decide she wants to get off in the middle of the ride but let me tell  you my girl was wheeee-ing and ooooh-ing the only time she cried when it was time to get off the ride lol. The only one she wasn't liking to much but didn't hate was the ride where it shoots you up and drops you and then back up again every time it went up she said wheeee but the coming down part she wasn't feeling lol i wasn't feeling it either but i didn't want to look like a punk on a kiddies ride so sucked it up lol.
Leah's first real ride she's the third one to the^^ left (yes someone is in that seat lol







Today Kevin's aunt and cousin (Hannah's god father) Junior, his fiancee Natasha and kids came to visit Hannah its always good to see family, after talking to is aunt the family feels its important for me to get Hannah blessed in catholic and some other  religion its called Baptism until tonight i didn't think i would do it until maybe after the surgery but after speaking to his aunt i will get it done before the surgery its important to me too, so much has been going on with Hannah that sadly it slipped my mind so thats next to be done.  Speaking of surgery tomorrow we go to speak to a surgeon about Hannah surgery from what we know he is willing to do the surgery but wants to speak to us about the risk and blah blah blah ( i'm sorry its not blah blah blah and maybe if i didn't know what god promises i would be worried but since i do i'm not worried) To me all the doctors want to talk about are "the risk" i get they want to warn us but i'm only on positive i don't register negative talk i give it to god and let him deal with it.  This evening in the Picu i listened to a mom screaming and crying asking God not to take her child it broke my heart i looked at Hannah and for a second my flesh spoke and said soon one day that will be me, at that exact moment god spoke and put this scriptures i read everyday in my heart and reminded me of his word Psalms 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you".  I smiled i thanked god for his words and for who he is in me, theres more to that scripture but this is what he put in my heart. 

I look around and think about so much, today Usher's ex-wife took her  11 year old son off life support after he was pronounced brain dead about a week ago from a jet ski accident, i read the story and thanked god for my life, for my family, for Hannah.  I had months to prepare for the worst i knew all the possibilities, how can you have your child for 11 years and just like that there gone with no warning, i think that is the worst feeling ever... you could never see that coming.  Life could always be worse some one out there has it worse then what we think we(humans) are going through, thats what helps me get through my hard times. I pray for the family and ask God to heal there broken hearts.  2 months i thank god for these past two months and i know theres more to come. Tomorrow i will post how the appointment with the surgeon went. god bless to all who reads this and goodnight.























No comments:

Post a Comment