Sunday, July 29, 2012

Its almost here

Hannah's funerals service will be held tomorrow. The viewing is from 9am-10am, the service following right after and she will be laid to rest.  I keep asking God for strength and remembering all the t-18 mommies who had to go through this.  Reminding myself how strong i am because of Hannah, reminding myself i have two beautiful girls who need me now more then ever. A day at a time remind myself.  Over the weekend another mom whose son passed away from trisomy 18 did a balloon release for all the babies who have passed on this year as i was looking through the pictures and names there was Hannah's beautiful name and Balloon my tears came down but not because i was sad it was happy tears for this beautiful gesture of the mother and the balloon reminded how free Hannah is.

Today i go buy our clothes for tomorrow i don't want to face this day but i know i have too, its like i do want to face it so i see Hannah's face again but then i don't because that will be the last time i see her face.  So much up and downs but with god strength i will be fine.  Right now this is a open wound and it hurts like hell i have keep it clean take care of it so it doesn't get infected i have to make sure it heals without a nasty scar.  One step at a time.

Hannahs balloon i love the four hearts, theres my heart, kevins,kairi and Kaliyahs heart we all love you very much.




Funeral service
Santangelo Funeral Home
635 Mcbride ave Woodland park, New jersey
viewing from 9am-10pm
service following right after.

2 comments:

  1. We haven't met in person but I know your sister Onica and just wanted to send my condolences to you and your family, I am lifting up Hannah and your family in prayer. ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers and thank you for taking the time out to read about Hannah's journey. xoxo

    ReplyDelete