Friday, June 1, 2012

Moving on up!!

I am so happy to report that Hannah is no longer in the NICU shes now in her own room on the pediatric floor yay!!!!, there main focus right now is plumping her up for surgery get her nice and juicy other then that hannah is doing good.  Right now were unsure of when she will have the corrective surgery for her heart  the doctors want to try medications  before they rush her off into surgery too soon, right now shes on lasix which makes her urine out the extra fluid whichs stops fluid build up in her lungs so far its working, until things change in her condition they will hold off on surgery.


I cant believe its been two weeks already...well 2 weeks and 2 days to be exact :-) its a wonderful feeling to have this little miracle laying on my chest sleeping so peacefully, I enjoy these times so much.... at any time and point it could change and just be a memory I appreciate every day I get with my little angel she has blessed my life so much.  Im still trying to balance everything I have my oldest in nyc plus my 1year old who needs attention im not sure how to divide myself, I hate leaving hannah overnight I slept over lastnight didnt sleep much no surprise there but at least I was with her, thankfully god has blessed me with such great people in my life and those new to my life. 


Kevin and I met  2 wonderful women at the hospital there both apart of hannahs care but they have helped us in so many other ways one of the women volunteered to pay for my 1 year old to go to the hospital daycare so kevin and I can spend time together with hannah I was  speechless, beyond thankful it helps us so much, my 8 year old its alittle harder since she only comes up on the weekends im going to work it out one way or another.


Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the lord with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your path.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

  1. GOD BLESS HER GABBA GABBA. MY PRAYERS R WITH U & UR FAME.. AN CONTINUED FOR HER 2 STRIVE & B UR MIRACLE BLESSING.. MY PRAYERS ARE STILL WITH U GUYS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and little Hannah as well as the rest of your darlings! I hope it all works out swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Niya keep those prayers coming lol....thank you Alison i know it will :-)

    ReplyDelete