Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NYC here we come...

So its official Hannah is coming to NYC, we are scheduled to leave tomorrow, she will be admitted to NY Presbyterian Children's Hospital in the city,  her surgery is scheduled for thursday *deep sigh* i'm ready for this we've been waiting for this and its going to happen.  Im only speaking positive into my daughters life i confess she will make it through surgery, i confess she will recover from surgery, i confess the procedure will make a positive difference in her life.  As much as i say i'm happy i moved out of NY i'm glad we are gonna be there for a while get to see my close friends, my family, my godson and i get to show Hannah my neck of the woods, but i hope we are not there too long lol i love NYC to visit for  a little while but not to live again.

Hannah is back on her 3hr feeds now she gets 60mls every 3 hours yay!!!! i know she's happy she was cranky without her feeds...she was still cranky today but not as cranky lol.  I have to give a big thank you to my girl Shenna (who's all my kids god mother) for sitting with me in the hospital for the past 4 days and not once complaining she's always been a great friend just took me a little longer to realize that but better late then never.  I have one more confession before i publish this, i was looking back at my  earlier blog post i often said "i hope" no more of that my faith is beyond "hope" i believe in someone higher then "hope" i believe in my Heavenly Father to do what he said he will do....Todays post is short i ask that all who reads this keep us in your prayers and i will keep you all posted on how tomorrow and thursday goes. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment