Friday, June 8, 2012

3 weeks & 2 days old

Ive been so busy hugging and kissing hannah I keep forgetting to update my blog, Hannah is 3 weeks old!!! It feels so amazing to say that.   Hannah is doing extremely well her blood work always come back good, the doctors lowered her lasix to once a day shes gaining weight she now weighs 6lbs 10.3oz, shes very alert aka nosy lol.


We found out yesterday that *wait for it* ........Hannah will be coming home on monday yay!!!!! I am too excited I cant believe shes coming home its such a blessing.  monday night around this time we will  be home relaxing all together, I couldnt imagine this day im so happy and grateful that god is giving me this time with such a precious gift like hannah. This weekend is all about getting ready for my lil hannah i just got all giggly writing that *sighs* god is good scratch that.... chicken is good  GOD IS AMAZING.... HE is worthy of all praises what a wonderful god I serve.


Psalms 100

Make a joyful shout to the lord,all you lands! 2 Serve the lord with gladness; Come before his presence with singing. 3 Know that the lord, he is god; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are his people and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise. Be thankful to him, and bless his name. 5 For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you that she gets to come home and you get to build awesome memories as a family. My prayers are with you an your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much i appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete