Saturday, June 16, 2012

1month old!!!!

I cant believe its been a month already, Hannah is a month old WOW that month went by so quick. Today was a quiet day hannah had her bathe and slept in most of the day.t  This past week with hannah home has had its ups and down (more ups then downs of course.) It feels so great to wake up to those big bright eyes,hold her and kiss those big fluffy cheeks to get this special time with her in our family, it hit me the first night we got home the.resposibility we have on our hands the nurses and doctors aren't a button call away anymore if anything happens its me and kevin we have to notice any change in so many different areas, have to always be on top of everything...it was overwhelming I started thinking was I in over my head? Can I really take care of a Special needs child and still function with our daily living? Yes we can and we will its gonna take getting use too and patience just one day at a time.

Happy one month hannah!!!!! We love you so much

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5

No comments:

Post a Comment