Monday, June 25, 2012

Confessing life

This is the day the Lord has made i will make the best of it, i will make best of all days the Lord gives me with Hannah. Hannah is doing very well she is  back on her nasal cannula and tolerating her feeds she isn't back to the 57ml every 3 hrs yet right now they have her on 19 ml an hour continuous so hopefully soon she will be back to her regular feed, she tends to be fussy on and off i think that has to do with her not getting her feeds every 3 hours like she's use too, other then that Hannah is doing great she's getting so big, i love her big bright eyes.   Sometime this week Hannah will be transferred to NY Presbyterian Hospital in NYC and prepped for surgery, I have mixed feeling on her going into surgery i'm happy there gonna fix the problem but i cant help wondering the "what ifs" i'm not gonna put them into words, i confess my daughter will do great in surgery i confess my daughter to live.

 My mom gave me a book its been so helpful to me its called "The power of your words" i've just started reading it and already its been helpful it speaks about confessing positive thinks into our life, reading the bible and confessing it to our life without doubt.  It helps with stress to (for me anyway) worrying causes so much stress but when i say i'm leaving it in gods hands whole heartedly i'm at so much peace and with this book i know it will get better.  With that i also decided to do a spiritual  fast while Hannah is in the hospital  for the next two weeks i will have one meal after 5pm after that only fruits and vegetables until Hannah is home, with this fast i'm looking for clarity, wisdom, answers how to deal with Hannah's diagnoses, and strength for my family.

GOD is the only way i'm getting through all this and so thankful for the blessing he gives me everyday, i know some of you reading this may say thats all i talk about is god..well you might as well stop reading now because my Lord is all i have to thank and all i have to offer , HE is the only one who can and will deliver my family from this and other families out there whatever people are going through, i will give him praises and bless his name everyday.

1 John 4:4
You are of god; little children, and have overcome them, because HE who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment