Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No worries

When I was pregnant I use to look at the calendar and wonder how my life would be in may would I be holding my baby or would I be grieving the lost of a child, Today is may 29th and im so happy to say my lil Hannah is hanging in there everyday with her is a blessing shes teaching me so much the two important things im being taught patience and understand, Hannah fusses and sometimes cry a lot so I have to be patient and understand its not her fault her brain signals are crossed and shes uncomfortable also crying isnt good for her right now we try not to make her over work her heart the qore she works her heart the more blood pumps into the hole the more fluid build up she would have which could eventually cause heart failure its not always easy plus, who really likes a crying baby? I continue to make sure shes comfortable and her pamper is always clean she hates wet and poppy pampers and she loves human touch, to be held and snuggled.


The nurses at Hackensack are amazing they are so wonderful with Hannah I dont ever feel like I have to worry about her they take very good care of her, her night nurse bought her a musical mobil to help with soothing and keeping her calm that was so nice of her to do that. The staff that has come into our lifes for hannah have been a blessing and im so grateful for so many of them. Were still waiting for a date for surgery until then daddt and mommy are enjoying our peace and quiet time with Hannah. Matthew 6:26-34 Look at the birds of the birds of the air,for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns;yet your heavenly father feeds them. 27Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his structure? 28 So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field,how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thdown into the oven, will he not much more clothe, O you of little faith? 31 Therefore do not worry, saying, What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or what shall we wear? 32 For after all these things the gentiles seek. For your heavenly father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of god and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Give her some hugs from me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blessing you have. Thank you for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will do Kym, Its my pleasure ;-)

    ReplyDelete