Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hannahs first doctors appointment


Today was so exciting it was Hannahs first doctors appointment I was so excited it didnt matter that I didnt get much sleep cause hannah wanted to be up, daddy usual has nights which he does very well he was made to do night feeds and pampers but last night he had to call in the big dog (mommy) to get the job done , it didnt work hannah wasnt having it she was determined to stay awake. She finally fell into a deep sleep at 6am. Ugghs.
This morning went really smooth I was nervous about taking hannah out with her equipment also having leah who is sick it felt like a disaster waiting to happen but to my surprise it went great we loaded the kids and all equipment and we were on our way. Thankfully when we arrived at the doctor there was no wait WOW I was sold lol, Dr. Dos Santos is great she took her time got to know us and hannah it was a great appointment hannah gained an ounce she now weighs 6lbs 8oz, we talked about our goals for hannah what to look out for things like that.
Unfortunately leah had a fever that wasnt going down of 102 and a bad runny nose so she was also seen by the doctor my poor baby has an ear infection doctor prescribed her some meds and drilled into my head how important it is for leah to stay away from hannah while she is sick if hannah gets sick it can end up with her back in the hospital (this I already knew) but I listened because with hannahs diagnoses it is important to keep her from germs as it any baby but hannahs body cant fight it the way a normal baby can. After both there appointments we were on our way back home it felt good to be out all of us together cant wait to do it again hannah has weekly appointments so we will be doing it quite often god willing.
I only have one picture today :( enjoy none the less lol Well thats todays update.....im pooped gn all
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5

No comments:

Post a Comment