Monday, June 18, 2012

Its official

It was such a great feeling to receive Hannahs social security card in the mail today and to look over at her sleeping so peacefully I smiled to myself and thanked god, also kevin went to get her birth certificate so now she is official I said that when both my girls received there socials and birth.certificates.  I must say New Jerseys birth certificates are so basic and bland then they have the nerve to make you pay for it, in NYC its free and looks a lot better *smh*.

Today was another quiet day hannah had her first visitor today a special mom I met when I first got my diagnoses her son passed away from trisomy 18,  she was a great coach for me when I was unsure of things very supportive whe slept leah ram sacked the house as usual typical day in the joseph residence lol. Hannah is becoming more alert she stays up a little longer I love kissing those big fluffy cheeks I swear sometimes I fights me with those little arms when im over doing it, its ok deep down I know she loves it lol.  Well both the girls are sleeping.....wait both the girls are sleeping...right now..together...peace? and quiet?...goodnight all im going for a nap too this doesnt happen often :-)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment