Friday, May 4, 2012

Due Date???.....What due date????

hey my people, yesterday was my due date it came and passed like a exam little hannah is very comfortable in there i was sure between may 1st, 2nd, 3rd, hannah would be here. It was so much pressure on me i had a 2 moms come down from maryland to be here for the delivery for support but had to leave friday, then my mom took days off and was worried the baby wouldnt come in time. Im feeling pressured because some were pushing for me to be induced but deep down i didnt want that especially when i heard it could be risky if nothing is wrong with the baby, i started feeling cramping and discomfort, both my previous pregnancies my water broke so i dont know nothing about this whole contractions thing but i felt something kev and i timed them the best we could anyway the pain was coming pretty frequent we decided to wait til my actual due date which was the next day, we went in the doctors saw no contraction nothing at all.... hannah heart beat was great and she she was active i was sent home . Today was my gyn appointment I hate going to that place they are beyond slow and they never know what's going I always have to update them, we sat there for hours finally got called in they put me on the monitor and again no contractions they kept me on there to see if they would get stronger the contractions picked up a little bit so the doctors sent me over to L&D for further evaluation I was ready like yes let's do this, they hooked me back up on the monitor 45 minutes I was discharged *head down* I'm done I'm not going back to the hospital unless my water breaks I'm tired of them playing with my emotions....no more. I'm just happy Hannah is doing good she stable active nothing more I can ask her...well besides the obvious. Hopefully the next time I write on here I will be admitted in the hospital preparing to deliver my little Hannah. Talk to you guys later. Thank you for your praying for my family your prayers are working and we greatly appreciate it. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment