Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 4

A lot has happen in four days, Hannah is doing great it's like everyday she concurs something different she went from a vent, to a cpap, to now breathing on her own with minimal help from a nasal cannula that was day 1 and day 2. Day 3 she was officially off fluid ivs and only taking my breast milk every 3 hours, she also took one feeding from a bottle now today day 4 my baby girl is out the incubator and in her big girl crip i was too happy when I walked in and saw her laying there peacefully sleeping *tear* these past few days has been magical no one can tell me god isn't real or god can't answer prayers he has answered my prayers in every way even when I didn't believe it was possible, Hannah is living proof god is able to do exactly what he said he will do only if we would let him be GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment