Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 6-9

I am so behind with my updates, its been a tiring  but a blessed 9 days hannah is doing good, we were told she has a absent corpus collosum which is a part of the brain used to sent and recieve signals from one side of the brain to the other because of that she is at higher risk for seizures, about two nights ago the nurses said she had two seizure like symptoms but nothing came up about it. The cardiologist found a surgeon willing to fix the hole in the Ventricle of her heart we are just waiting to know when, the procedure will be done at NY columbia presbyterian hospital. I pray this helps her in the long run.These past 9 days have been so precious her sweet little face so soft im so blessed to have this time with her even though it could be cut short at anytime but im not worried she has beaten so many odds I know it doesnt stop here, I want hannah to be a example of what god can do in peoples life not only in this situation but in everything in our lifes. Hannah has changed my life for a better me im so thankful and happy to be her mommy. I love my lil hannah banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment