Tuesday, May 15, 2012

INDUCE DAY IS HERE

after being almost 2 weeks past my due date we are finally here, i was scheduled to be induced tomorrow but thankfully one of the head doctors had sympathy and told me to come today to be induced thanks to a wonderful ultrasound technician i spoke too.  Its so crazy i didnt think i would still be pregnant i figured time like now i would be either spending time with Hannah or greiving over Hannah im thankful that i can still smile and my babygirl is hanging in there. Im so anxious i cant wait to meet her and hold her,kevin is really anxious he just wants to see and hold his new princess too.


The induction process is long alil after 1am they should be coming in to check to see if the first set of medication worked so we can continue this process im hoping Hannah will be here sometime tomorrow im not as scared as i thought i would be, god is giving me such peace with this a peace that i know only god can give i feel his hands all over this situation i know great things is gonna come from hannah and her life i will keep you guys posted as much as possible thank you all for prayers keep the prayers coming everyone.


Psalms 23

1 The lord is my shepard; I shall not want.

2 He makes me to lay down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He stores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For you are with me; Your rod and your staff,they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I wil dwell in the house of the lord forever.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: