Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 5

The past 4 days have been exciting and tiring so today i decided to stay in late and spend some time with leah which she slept most of it but it was ok, around 5pm i came to the hospital they moved Hannah to another unit where cribs are allowed its a upgrade!!!! yay!!!! I only like it better because its a upgrade for hannah but i liked the people on the other side better lol. Today wasn't the best day for me,Hannahs alarms kept going off making me panic shes fussing and crying omg!! i was ready to start crying, im so thankful kevin was there he was able to calm me down and make me realize that Hannah was fine, the machine kept beeping because the sensors were coming off or when she moves it misread. Princess Hannah was fussing because she wanted to lay on her side instead of on her back as soon as i put her on her side she passed out and her vitals were back to normal lol my nerves were shot but my hannah banna was comfortable and stable *sigh*


After all that im sitting here looking at my angel she is oh so worth it. Thank you jesus for my princess....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment